Re: [DML] Re: no turn singles, marker lights, or 4-ways

Re: [DML] Re: no turn singles, marker lights, or 4-ways

found the problem! in the switch on the dash. In fact both the 4-way
switch and head light switch need replaced. I was able to clean and get
the 4-ways and turns working. The headlight switch has problems - any
idea where to find one?? Also need exhaust gaskets - my twin turbos don't
like fresh air! thanks,
steve

David Teitelbaum <jtrealty@xxxx> wrote:
Another possability is that the wire connector to the fuse has backed
out of it's position in the fuse block. You aren't making contact with
it because it is out of reach. Like Harold said it is time to pull up
the fuse box and see what is going on in there.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757