Tuning Idle Speed Circuit. (was: Re: idle problem)

Tuning Idle Speed Circuit. (was: Re: idle problem)

Yes! I am sure. It is easy to let the logic of the vacuum valve fool
you. Vacuum flows freely from the "Dist" side and is delayed from
the "carb" side. It is the delay that must be applied to the
pressure regulator bottom compartment to give the fuel spike. The
vacuum is created while idling and drops (vacuum goes away) on
the "Dist" side and upper regulator chamber during acceleration but
is delayed on the "Carb" side. See the figure on page 52 of the
Technical Information Manual. The circled "1" points to the delay
valve. The side it points to is the "Carb" side.

Harold McElraft - 3354