      1. Tuning Idle Speed Circuit. (was: Re: idle problem)
           From: "Adam 16683" <acprice1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Is Anyone parting out their car?  I need little pipe that connects slave cylinde
           From: "steve" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Fall Tour Caravan
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. RE: Rough day on the Rally
           From: robin.coombe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
      5. POR 15
           From: "anaheim_21" <anaheim_21@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: looking for owner;s and tech manuals..
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
      7. Re: need some help in Boston
           From: "Henry" <henry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. DeLorean wanted
           From: casey barlow <dmc1288mph@xxxxxxxxx>
      9. Zany Delorean Sighting
           From: Travis Goodwin <tgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. orginal shop manual
           From: "armac.rm" <armac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: POR 15
           From: billsfanmd@xxxxxxx
     12. Delorean for sale in Iraq
           From: mroboto@xxxxxxx
     13. Delorean for Sale?
           From: "Jace & Jenn" <judtnet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Delorean for sale in Iraq
           From: <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Wacky Delorean Sighting
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
     16. DeLorean sighting: Horsham PA
           From: "Scott McMullan" <mcmullan@xxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: Delorean in Hong Kong
           From: "Ian Foster" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: POR 15
           From: "Bill Lane" <blane@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     19. Tuning Idle Speed Circuit. (was: Re: idle problem)