Re: Throttle Linkage Cable Troubles

If you are having that much trouble than something is very wrong. It
is rare for a cable to break. It is even rarer for a replaced cable to
break. There must be something out of whack on your particular car. If
it is breaking at an end maybe a bracket is bent so there is an
excessive angle or flexing that is causing this problem. Are you
getting the replacement locally? If so maybe it is the wrong type of
cable. Replace with a cable from one of the Delorean venders so you
are sure it is the correct part.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757