From: Rustproof [mailto:Rustproof@xxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2003 10:34 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] Car Cover question??? Is Carcoon my best choice?

I figured that with DMC Houston directly involved with the Carcoon they
would make some changes on the standard sizes to accommodate the
Delorean's wide girth. Anyway, keeping your car in this thing isn't the
best part...it's the look on your buddies faces when they see that the
strange guy with the strange car now has a strange giant bubble in his
yard to keep it in! They just sort of stare at you and shake their
heads. I went from being called "Marty Mcfly" to "Bubble-boy" in
seconds...You think it was bad before? You're going to give the whole
neighborhood plenty of new joke material to work with. You'll
see....trust me. Rustproof Vin 1559