From: jaysen15251 [mailto:jaysen15251@xxxx]
Sent: Sunday, September 07, 2003 10:41 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] low compression?

I recently purched an 81 from an auction , needs alot of work but i
knew that going in , while removing the belts and hoses i decided to
turn over the engine with a socket wrench ,and noticed it was much
easier than i anticipated, im going to continue as planned and was
hopping to try and get it to start by october , should i be concerned
about this ??