Re: [DML] Re: Toll Booth Window

Thanks for the suggestions. I did finally figure it out and like John
says "it's easy" once you can see what is actually hanging up. It is a
small bump in the nylon carrier and you just have to move the guide over
a little with a screwdriver & it falls right in. Simple eh? And I did
manage to take a chunk out of my knuckle, isn't that why they make
knives out of SS????