DeLorean will not start, Part II

Hello All:

Thank you for all your help thus far. Here's the latest:

When I pour gas into the throttle the car will run for about 15
seconds, or until the fuel burns off. I am wondering if the next
step would involve cleaning my fuel injectors, or replacing the fuel
filter. The car has only 1753 miles on it, so I am assuming that a
lot of gunk deposited on the injector heads and perhaps that's what
causing the problem.

Also I removed the spark plugs and they have carbon deposits on them,
indicating a rich fuel / air mixture.

Am I on the right track? What is my next step?