Re: [DML] Delorean Question

Your judgement of the Viper is unfounded.

In a brief search for lateral acceleration, I found:
Delorean: .86
NSX	: .89
Viper	: .99

It's handling is rivalled only by the newer vettes, ie z06, Mclaren f1,
and ferrari f50/f40.

I can understand preferring the Delorean, but to call it superior is
insanity.

Jim
1537