Re: [DML] Change Windows In A DeLorean?

Unfortunately this is another common urban myth about the DeLorean. A list member rolled his D 2-3 years ago, and this did not work. He had to wait for the car to be flipped over. So I guess our biggest safeguard for rollovers is having a functioning inertia switch, and a hammer to bust out the windows.

Louie Golden
VIN 10115

Pre-order the updated second edition of "DeLorean: Stainless Steel Illusion" now! Details <a href="http://www.stainless-steel-illusion.com"; target="_blank">here!</a>