Re: [DML] Change Windows In A DeLorean?

Louie,

The Full size windows are totally removable and the original tiny windows can be reinstalled. No permanent changes are made to the doors.

Only 8 small screw holes are needed to install these windows. 4 are in the reinforcement member which is unaltered, uncut and supports the new window tracks.

4 more hole are drilled in the top of the door channel under the top trim panel to support the top of the window channels. Again these are invisible and fully removable.

The amount of air flow you get from these windows is amazing. Also they are just as quite as the stock windows.

BOB

PS. When I met with John Delorean in Cleveland and had him try the full size windows he was really impressed. He asked " How did you do it? I had engineers work on this for two years!"

When I explained to him how I did it, he said "You're a dam good engineer. If I had people like you working for me, I would still be in business."