Re: DeLorean will not start

To start the car you need gas, air, and spark. You can assume it is
getting air and you made sure it is getting gas, now you need to see
if it has spark. Pull off a spark plug wire, stick a piece of wire or
an old spark plug in the wire, rest it against the motor and watch it
while you have someone try to start the motor. If you have spark then
connections on the white ballast resistors on the firewall on the left
side. It could also be a bad coil or more likely a bad pick-up coil in
the distributer.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757