4th Delorean Fall Foliage Tour

My apologies for not posting this information sooner.
(Computer crash and burn, new job, new house?..)

Yes the Fourth Annual DeLorean Fall Foliage Tour is October 18 & 19
in Wildwood NJ.
We will be staying at the Ivanhoe Motel www.ivanhoemotel.com we have
a DeLorean rate of $75 (+ applicable taxes) Please make your
reservations ASAP.

I am still working out all the fine details and I will post them as
soon as I can.

The Itinerary will most likely include the following:
Car show/display on the boardwalk.
Sat dinner at a local restaurant.
Bar B Q Lunch.
Go car races?
DeLorean Caravan if I can get someone to set one up.

If think you will attend please e-mail me at turbodmc(at)hotmail.com so
I can start building an e-mail list and send you all the updates and
info.
I hope to have registration forms in the next few weeks.

Or you can call me at 516 676-9198

Regards,

Mike D
Vin 3113