[DML] Tuning Idle Speed Circuit. (was: Re: idle problem)

[DML] Tuning Idle Speed Circuit. (was: Re: idle problem)

If it is running as good as you say it is when it is warmed up then
you have to look at the systems that are active when the motor is
cold. Follow all the vacuum hoses that go to the temperature sensitive
valves. Make sure they are correctly attached and they are not plugged
up, pinched, or cracked or have any holes worn in them. If that won't
help then you will have to test each valve to see if it works and
doesn't leak. If it only is running about 600 RPM's when cold check
the thermistor circuit to the idle ECU. When the motor is cold it is
supposed to tell the idle ECU to run the motor a little faster.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757