Re: [DML] Fall Foliage Tour

The fall tour is not a club event. It was started by
Mike Deluca, who thought it would be cool to have a
parade of DeLoreans following him around on his fall
weekend getaway! (Flow's clam shack, yum!).

I spoke to Mike a few weeks ago. Although I do not
think a date has been set, he did say that he intends
to do it again this year. The discussed plan (not set
in stone) is to do something in WildWood NJ.

Kevin Abato and I have been pestering Mike to make
some comitments... keeping in mind, he is not
obligated to do anything! If Mike decides to pass
this year (hey Mike, ara ya poopin?), Kevin and I may
try and set something up.... but dont expect a Ken
Koncelik type show on short notice. :)