Just Joined The DMC Family! VIN 6029

After such a very long time.....and so many "Almost bought a Delorean"
scenerios.... I have finally purchased a Delorean DMC-12 Vin 6029!
Anyways I have learned much from this newsgroup and enjoyed alot of the
conversations.....and hope that I am a Welcome Member of the Family!

http://imagehost.vendio.com/bin/viewimage.x/00000000/palmerdodge/81delor
8.jpg

http://imagehost.vendio.com/bin/viewimage.x/00000000/palmerdodge/81delor
9.jpg

http://imagehost.vendio.com/bin/viewimage.x/00000000/palmerdodge/81delor
11.jpg

Robert AKA "Krasniy" - Charlotte - Florida Vin 6029