Re: [DML] Re: Thinking of putting CD Player in Driver Comparment....

chapelhow@xxxx writes:

> I am looking at the same setup in the UK, not many manufacturers
> still use the FM modulator system since the quality of the sound
> depends on your original head unit/speakers. They seem keen for you
> to change the head unit at the same time :-(

Also remember that even though it is physically wired to your reciever, the
cd playback will only be as good as a perfectly tuned radio station.

for some, that is not good enough, but it is much easier to revert to stock
if you need to. unfortunately you will find quickly that replacing or
upgrading only one component in your stereo will lead to complete system replacement
and upgrading for good quality sound.

Andy