Swapping Clutch on a 5 speed?

I need to swap my Clutch as af ther 22 years and 41000mi
it's slipping under mild to heavy acceleration.
Having access to a car-lift, is it possible to
do this without removing the engine from the car?

I've only got 3 weeks untill our National Clubs'
Fall Drive and I'd be embarassed to have to show
up in my Nissan because of my DeLorean not running...

JAN van de Wouw

Thinking Different... Using a Mac...
Shifting Expectations... Driving a Nissan...

DMC-12 "Dagger" since Sep. 2000
100NX "Saphire" since Nov. 2002