Re: Hawthorn

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Carl" <carlmailuk@xxxx> wrote:
> ( moderators comment: While many of us have heard the story of the
'fairy tree' it's highly doubtful that John DeLorean had anything
physical to do with bulldozing the tree. )

Right. In truth, no one really knows who removed the tree. One morning
when the construction crew arrived, the tree was finally gone. It's
possible it could have been the site manager, since he was the one who
bribed workers to remove the shrub, but no one really knows for certain.

Although I have to agree, it is interesting how references to the car
always appear in the most unusual of places.

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"