Re: [DML] 1 Question before I begin living the dream!!!!!!

Re: [DML] 1 Question before I begin living the dream!!!!!!

>My question for the list is this: Is the optional wide strip on the
>sides of the car removable? The vehicle I'm looking at has it and
> I 'm not sure how I feel about it.

Hi Rich,

Welcome to the club. I felt the *exact* same way before I bought my Delorean with a side stripe. But after a couple of months, I actually came to appreciate it - it really makes the car stand out from all the others (sorry guys..), and it's an uncommon dealer option. Now I'm quite happy with it and that I never removed it. Once you get the car, try it out for a while - then decide if you want to remove it.

-Hank