1 Question before I begin living the dream!!!!!!

1 Question before I begin living the dream!!!!!!

Hello Everyone,

My name is Rich Caliendo and I have been a member of the list for
several years. I don't think that I have ever posted anything before
so I thought that I should introduce myself.

I've wanted a DeLorean as long as I can remember and finally at the
age of 26 that dream is about to become a reality.

My question for the list is this: Is the optional wide strip on the
sides of the car removable? The vehicle I'm looking at has it and
I 'm not sure how I feel about it. It's not that I dislike it, but I
do like the look of the DeLorean without it.

I'm 99% sure I'm going to buy the car either way but I just want to
know If I have the option to remove it.

I can be contacted directly @ RACaliendo@xxxx

Thanks everyone.

Rich Caliendo