Re: Squirrly steering

Thats a good idea, While you are checking the body to frame bolts
check all 10 of them. 8 out of the 10 needed tighting on mine when I
checked them. Do a search for "Body Bolts" in the archives and you
will be able to find where they are all located and the torque
values. Tom Clouse
Vin# 01063

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Christopher Hawes" <chris@xxxx>
wrote:
> I had a little of what you are describing when I first got my car.
The
> wibbly wobbly drunken steering turned out to be that 205's not 195
tyres
> were fitted on the front. The clunk when I turned around corners
was due to
> the front body bolts being loose. If you open up the luggage
compartment
> and lift the carpet edge you will see a couple of (13mm I think)
bolts, one