Texas All British Car Weekend - Sept 27 & 28th, 2003

Texas All British Car Weekend - Sept 27 & 28th, 2003

Last year's show near Austin marked the first appearance of DeLorean's at
this show, and we were able to draw ten cars for this event. I'd like to see
an equal number or better turn out this year, too!

Last years poker rally was a LOT of fun, and the dinner that followed at the
lake near Austin was a great setting. More details can be found here:

http://www.txabcd.org

or contact me directly at james (at) usadmc.com for more information.

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company