Re: One more thing - Monster garage

 As a member of the Monster Garage build team, I'd like the say THANKS !!!
to Rich for spending the immense amount of time and effort that went into
putting all of this together. Even as a part of the team, I don't think I really
have an understanding of what Rich had to go thru to accomplish what he did.
The Monster Garage producer who was in charge of this "shoot" at Dave's shop
during this build was telling us that the Monster Garage people get over 5000
applications and videos a month from people who want to be on this show. For Rich
to get himself and us chosen as one of two teams from all across the USA to
work on this new pilot series says a lot about his drive and determination. And
even tho the Delorean automobile was not the main focus of this show, it must
be realized that the Delorean auto and the associations we have all made with
each other because of this car were one of the main driving forces behind
Rich even attempting this project. Actually having the Deloreans make it onto the
TV show was just a big plus.

And like Rich said, the one other person who needs a special THANKS !!!
in all of this is Dave's wife Julee. She was the one who keep us all on track
when things got "interesting" towards the end of the 4 day sleepless marathon.
Thanks again !

Rich, just tell me where and when and I'll be happy to help with the next
project. It seems getting together with a group of Delorean owners is always
an interesting and great time !

Later, Marty

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "d_rex_2002" <rich@xxxx> wrote:
> List,
>
> Dave Swingle hit most of the main points about the show and how it is
produced, with very little control of content by the build team.