RE: DeLorean for SALE

I have a 1983, SHOW WINNING, DeLorean for sale. It is a limited edition
(1 of ~100) made for the Canadian Market. It is in excellent shape,
never winter/rain driven, always garaged & covered, and had thousands
($) in upgraded/performance parts. Go to http://dmc.freehosting.net
<http://dmc.freehosting.net/> for pictures and information. Email me
for any additional pictures and information. This car is appraised at
$39,500 CAD and is being offered for $18,000 USD ($25,000 CAD). One
thing DeLorean owners know is, "you get what you pay for". Usually
cheaper priced DeLorean's need LOTS of work. This needs very little. I
am taking a huge loss, but I need to sell the car. Let me know if you
are interested.

Thanks

Mike Beaumont

BSc. Mechanical Engineering