Re: Looking for engine shop in MD

Before you even do that, have someone familar with DeLoreans take a
look at it - I've seen MANY people mistake leaky exhaust manifold
gaskets for valve noise. I'd bet money that's what you are hearing.
For some reason the sound of the DMC with a leaky exhaust sounds a
lot like an old Chevy with a broken rocker arm.......

Dave Swingle

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxx>