Re: AC condensation drain and coolant leak

Re: AC condensation drain and coolant leak

I have pointed out the water drain tube in a photo I have in the
FILES section of YahooGroups. It is called AC_Accumulator.jpg.
You'll note that mine is pointed down. I did that. When I first got
the car it was resting horizontally on the frame, and was also
plugged.

As for your coolant leak, you may want to check the heater hoses
coming out of the back of the engine, or the aluminum coolant pipe
where the ribbed heat stove pipe passes by it. Its possible
vibration could have filed a pinhole leak into the coolant pipe. It
did with my car.

Jim Reeve
MNDMC - Minnesota DeLorean Club
DMC-6960