Project Car Available *Update*

Thanks to those who responded, I will keep your emails and keep you
posted on the status of VIN #3954.

The bad news: The service station where the car is located is
changing companies and the entire lot is going to be repaved so the
car must be out by next Friday.

The good news: I have found a place to move the car to where it
won't be vandalized. I spoke with PENNDOT and was told that they
will accept a notarized court order awarding ownership of an
abandoned car in a title transfer.

There's hope yet, now on to the court order.

Brent Lundgren
York, PA