INDIGLO Kits now available!

After the log wait, they are finally ready! I haven't had a chance
to update my website quite yet, but you can order via paypal.

Here's what you get:
4 El Glo dash pieces (3 for the binnicle, 1 for the A/C panel)
Converter Box, with color selector and dimmer switch
All wiring included (you only need to crimp 2 Scotch Locks!)
Colored light bulbs for the binnicle (color based on your El Glo
color)
3M double-sided tape
A/C panel relay update (the correct relay to turn on the A/C panel
with the headlights)

All for $180 US plus $5 for shipping (shipping costs outside the US
will vary)

Currently the standard 85 Mph version is ready to go. The 160 Mph
and Kph will be available in about 2 weeks.

Please visit www.speedhut.com to see the available color schemes and
font styles. The one pictured in the photo section under D.A.R.T.
is Reverse Indiglo, Jet Black, with White font, and Swis font.
Remember, if you order regular Indiglo, the entire background will
light up, not just the font. It will be the inverse of the pictures.

Please send your order request to rgould@xxxxx
Payment can be made via www.PayPal.com to rgould@xxxxx