Delorean raffle

Ken,
Did I read your post correctly, that you are planning on raffling off a
Delorean at the show in TN? Please more details!!! Is this one of the 1/18 scale
Sun Star models or the real (life size) cars? I know this maybe a surprise and
that all the details may not be ready for releasing but if you could give us
on the DML some more info. What is the year, inter color, auto or 5 speed,
etc.. I for one will buy a few chances on this and I am sure that others will want
to get in on this too. I have twins 13 year old boys and only one Delorean so
a chance to have two (for when they turn 16) is an answer to a dream. For
anyone who has not been to one of Ken's shows, they are an event to not miss. Not
only do you get to meet and put faces to the people who have posted on the
DML, but you also get to see more Deloreans in one spot than the eye can behold.
Now, again if I understand your post, someone will take home a Delorean from
a raffle! Please tell us this is not the parts car that has been the subject
of so much debate, hell even if it is who could not use a few extra parts. So
if possible Ken, can you please release a few more details...............
Bruce Battles
Vin 06569
MTARNDO