DeLorean raffle

For what it's worth, a Public Broadcast System television station in Fresno, California, is offering an '81 DeLorean as the prize in a raffle costing $50 per ticket or six tickets for $250. Stephanie, whom I spoke with at the station, said the car has only 18,000 miles on it and is in mint condition. I failed to ask her whether the car is painted or is unpainted. I also failed to ask her the color of the interior. The last five digits of the Vehicle Identification Number are: 02245. She said the car belonged to one of the stations member supporters who donated the car to the station for the raffle. The station can be reached by calling 559 266-1800. Its address is: KMTF-TV, 1544 VanNess Ave., Fresno, CA 93721. E-mail address is: info@xxxx