The new HOWTO #4 complete Replacing the Oil pressure sending unit

The new HOWTO #4 complete Replacing the Oil pressure sending unit

Hello all:

I am once again happy to announce a new HOWTO
posted on my webpage. Still declared a work in
progress for the next 30 days of corrections.

HOWTO Remove and replace oil pressure sending unit and
adapter.

This shows the worst case scenario of not only having
a broken sending unit, but having the wrong unit with
the wrong threads requiring an adapter swapout, along
with end results

I need some of the folks on the list to provide the
numbers in the annotated areas for torque if anyone
has them. Also, take a gander at the bottom and see
if that looks right as well.

As always Questions, Comments, and spelling
corrections are appreciated.

thanx much,

Jordan 11613

Main page