Re: Air Bleeder Hose spilling coolant

You probably just need a new pressure cap. Sometimes it will take a
few days for the new one to set itself so the new one may do what
the old one is doing for a short time (one hundred miles say). You
need new rubber and it has to form itself to the minor curves of the
container. The old cap rubber seal usually gets hard after two or
three years. John Hervey has the best rplacements I've seen. see it
at http://www.specialtauto.com/delorean-parts/cooling-system.html.

Harold McElraft - 3354

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "supermattthehero" <supermatty@xxxx>