Milwaukee Delorean on Ebay

Does anyone know anything about the Milwaukee Delorean on ebay? Last
week it was For Sale by AutoTruckSource in Milwaukee but the winner
of that auction is from NY and is selling it straight away again.
Its still located in Milwaukee at Auto Truck Source :
http://www.autotrucksource.com

If anyone is in the area and able to have a quick look at the car I'd
be very grateful. I'm from the UK and just want to be very careful
about what I'm bidding for!!

ViewItem&category=31830&item=2426222191

Many Thanks
James