Re: More experiments

Rich.

I like your style, the big list of what you've tested has obviously
taken some time. My car ran badly/not at all due to the clogged
exhaust.

During my frustrations a collegue told me of another owner who could
hand crank the car, and got a spark, but it refused to fire. His
problem was down to a faulty ballast resistor connector which
*seemed* to be working fine. The telltale was that after a very few
attempts the resistor was VERY hot, ie burning hands heat.

Your file says you've measured all resistances, but it may be
something that you could take another quick look at, especially the
condition of the connectors themselves....

Good luckng' 0737

John Chapelhow
DOC 19 : 'Boei