Re: Storage barn conversion?

I can vouch for the small animals finding a home in the D. I had
mine stored for a long period (7 months) in a garage that was dry
and heated and, I thought, tight. However, from a storage room next
door where bird seed was stored, some mice apparently decided they
found a good thing and eventually made a nest under the intake
manifold. Fortunately no wires or hoses were gnawed on. I also found
a nest in the relay compartment. Big mess!

Harold McElraft - 3354

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxx>