Re: Just changed to SS Clutch line, better, but REVERSE and 1st gear STI

Re: Just changed to SS Clutch line, better, but REVERSE and 1st gear STILL won't

Recheck that you have COMPLETELY bled the clutch system. Check the
level of lubricant in the transmission. Adjust the shift linkage as
per the Workshop Manual. If none of this helps then you will have to
remove the clutch and inspect it for wear or overheat. The trans may
need to have the roll pin replaced from the abuse of the previous
owner not being able to shift properly.
David teitelbaum
vin 10757