tower" terminal (probably wouldn't fit under cover), but any of their
others should work.

Bill Robertson

>--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Henry" <henry@xxxx> wrote:
>
> Yes, I've searched the archives. I've found many posts that mention
that people have replaced the Bosch unit with an MSD unit,but nobody
ever mentioned a model or part number. Rob Grady said that the MSD
8202 should be a direct replacement for the Bosch Coil, but I'd like
to confirm the MSD part number before I go get one.

> If you have a MSD model number, could you also email me directly, as
I'm impatient waiting for the next DML cycle. Thanks.

> I'm pretty sure the coil is the problem. When disconnected, I'm
getting a full 12 volts on the two wires that connect to terminal #15
(+) on the coil, but that drops to 4.6 volts as soon as I connect them
to the coil.