From: content22207 [mailto:brobertson@xxxx]
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2003 7:02 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] more issues with ignition

4.5 volts into coil isn't going to cut it. 6+ is probably minimum, and
I'd shoot for 8. Voltage problem precedes coil. Blue/Yellow wire to
ballast resistors is primary ignition feed, so your problem goes back
even further. Check white wire (or main brown wire) from ignition
relay (closest to seats) to see if you can get 12 volts there.

Just run a wire from jump start post to positive side of coil and car
may well start (assuming you've got 12 volts there). Won't hurt short
term, but will eventually cook ignition module if you leave it.