Re: Tie rod ends (sp)

You put on NOS tie rod ends. The rubber is brittle and breaks. I had
several sets of the NOS tie rod ends and the rubber grease seal on
all of them broke the minute some flex was required. I remember
seeing somewhere someone offered a replacement seal but I decided to
go for Grady's aftermarket replacements. Looks conventional and the
seal is nice and tight and, the price was right.

Harold McElraft - 3354