Re: [DML] Engine Compartment Light

 THANK YOU FOR THE INFO ON THE SWITCH. I REPLACES THE ENGINE
SWITCH WITH ONE LIKE JOHN HAS ON SPEC-T. I HAD TO MAKE MY OWN PIG
TAILS. THE NICE THING ABOUT THIS KIND OF SWITCH IS YOU CAN PUSH IT
OFF BY HAND AND STICK A PIECE OF PAPER/TWIG UNDER THE PLUNGER TO KEEP
IT OFF WHILE YOU HAVE THE ENGINE LID OPEN.
WHAT I NEEDED WAS A GLOVE BOX SWITCH. I FIRST WENT TO A CHEVY
DEALER, BUT HE DID NOT HAVE ONE. NEXT TO A BUICK DEALER, AGAIN HE
DID NOT HAVE ONE BUT HE WENT ONLINE AND FOUND A CADILAC DEALER WHO
DID HAVE ONE. SO ON THE THE CADY DEALER. HE HAD IT. IT HAD BEEN ON
THE SHELF SO LONG THE PACKAGE (2 PIECES OF PAPER GLUED TOGETHER WITH
THE PART IN BETWEEN) HAS DRIED OUT AND SEPERATED. THE PART WAS
ALMOST IDENTIAL TO THE STOCK PART. THE COST WAS $4.24. I POSTED A
PICTURE ON THE PHOTO SECTION OF DML UNDER G/E SWITCH. STOCK ON LEFT
GM ON THE RIGHT.

CHUCK 10610