From: Henry [mailto:henry@xxxx]
Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2003 10:59 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] more issues with ignition

Well, my joy only lasted one day. Friday, after replacing the
distributor/pick up coil, the car ran very well for a nice hour+ long drive.
Saturday, I'm driving to a friends house, and nothing seemed out of the
ordinary until I accidentally stalled the engine on a slight hill. I'm not
sure if I actually stalled it, or it lost power and stalled on it's own.
After that it would not start AT ALL. It cranks, the fuel pump is working,
everything seems totally normal - it just won't start.