Re: Climate control and auto shifter lights on all the time

Re: Climate control and auto shifter lights on all the time

There have been numerous postings about this in the past. The
simplest way to get just resisted night lighting with lights on is
to get a SPST relay from radio shack and install it in place of the
relay you mention. You then have no lighting at the AC panel when
the lights are off and resisted lighting with lights on. I never
notice the lights out during the day and I feel better about having
lower heat behind the panel now.

The auto trans shifter light is not in the circuit with the AC
panel. If you want to dim that one you have to figure out an inline
resistor set up. I have been toying with a way to do it that gives
me full illumination during the day and resisted with lights on but
it is just a thought right now.

Harold McElraft - 3354

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, jordan rubin <nuttenschleuder@xxxx>