Re: Stainless Steel Illusion (Second Nice Edition)

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Sonny V <sonnyvr2000@xxxx> wrote:
> Mess with a good read? What??!
>
> The book ends with John DeLorean in jail and the
> factory closed! Anyone reading it today may think
> that's where the story ends.

I'm just trying to say, instead of reviving an old book (fine the
way it is) why not put it into a new book..like the gold portfolio
II...why add to a classic book. SSI is rare, but it can be found for
cheap at used book stores.

Everyone at car shows, at least that I've been too, knows he didn't
end up in jail and locked away for years. Give credit to the people
in the non Delorean world, who read these books.

I do agree that it is a gloomy book. Most of them are... and I'm
sure it would make a great new novelty book. Many Success!

But the jail,trial,Belfast factory close, as you pointed out, is part
of the history. Part of what JZD went through, like all of us who
struggle in life, did it all for a dream. There are always
pitfalls. And I'm glad there is a new light to be added....especally
if its about the current owners!!

I'm glad that there are people out there that care enough that the
cars are still alive and running today. I am a DMC-12 fan, have been
since 1983, and I too read these books.

If it's the image you're worried about. You are the DMC owner, you
present the image. You inform the uninformed.

CG