Re: [DML] Re: Oil sending unit blues

 The problem that im having is with the gauge. I
know the one next to the oil filter is for the gauge
because if I ground that wire on the unit the gauge
will go to zero.

I do believe that ive been given the wrong unit.
I dont know how the supplier could have confused this
if I said the symptom was the needle was always stuck
on 80. The dummy light of course having a boolean,
non numerical value.

It just kinda took me back that something like
this could have happened. The day at the auto shop
left me really annoyed

So Is there a different nomenclature or part
number I should specify to the vendor? Ill be
speaking with them tommorrow.

thanx

jordan 11613