Re: Oil sending unit blues

Jordan

I took a closer look at your pic - looks like you have the right
part, and the right place, but something is amiss in your car.
Someone before you has probably removed the thread adapter. The part
you have as the "new" one is the common part used, the threads on
your old one look way too big. What does the block look like with the sender removed?

The thread on the sender is 1/4 inch NPT, very close to metric M-1.0
pipe thread.

Dave S