RE: [DML] Update on the 81 D.

I'm curious, what shops in Mobile work on Deloreans?

-----Original Message-----
From: enid maldonado [mailto:hispanicangeleyes@xxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2003 10:19 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Update on the 81 D.

An interesting project to say the least; there is a garage in Mobile,AL (The
car is in Pensacola, Fl) that seems to work well on the Delorean from what
1-2 Delorean owners have told me. If me and my friend (the one who built
his Delorean from scratch) can't figure it out, we'll probably take it to
Mobile. I hesitate to take it to any of the 5 Delorean sites in GA, TX, or
CA - because I know I don't have that kind of money. ...