Re: [DML] Wow! Is that a Bricklin?

Hi,
I am a new owner, and I adopted my D last October and I'm finally restoring it. Last thing I'm going to do is have the white paint stripped.
When I towed it home on a flatbed, I went to a pit stop , I heard people whispering, wow what is that, a Lamborghini, oh I don't know. They were really excited and trying not to act like they were looking as I passed by.
On my way towing my D to the Repair shop last week, I had to stop at a gas station, my husband said, "Look, there's a fan of the car" The elderly gentlemen, gazed all around for quite some time and finally said, "What is it , a Pantera?" Hubby said, "A DeLorean , but it's painted, it's supposed to be stainless steel". Guy says, " Uhhh.... oh, well I guess it would be cooler with white paint wouldn't it be absorbing more heat with stainless steel?" I said, It's was originally stainless steel . He walked away confused.
Rita