Re: [DML] Wow! Is that a Bricklin?

Heh...last time I went on a road trip I was discussing my desire to
buy a De Lorean of my very own, and this guy was saying how it's
such a bad car because 'with all that aluminium body and a steel
frame there's no way it can move with just 130 hp'. He didn't
believe me when I corrected him until my friend goes 'Dude, this kid
know what he's talking about. He's been looking this stuff up for
forever'.

Then there was the American Car Encyclopedia, stating that it was
only made in 1979 and only 5000 were made, they were overweight,
underpowered and underdeveloped. I'm tired of stupid (ignorant)
people.