RE: [DML] I got pulled over this morning...

RE: [DML] I got pulled over this morning...

Tony,

The car helped ya but you dug yourself out of the hole! If you speed and
don't look into the mirrors (all of them) that is a major disrespect to
the law! And don't disrespect your car by not looking at the guages
either.

This is a tip for you speedsters...when you get pulled over just be
nice, respectful, curtious, take it like you got caught with the hand in
the cookie jar, geezz, if you are nice enough, admit that you were
speeding or busted that red light/stop sign it will be easier on you and
maybe, just maybe 50% of a time or more you wont get a ticket! And
that's only of your attitude.

Most cops (real street cops) pull you over just to talk to you and
stretch out, see how you doing and if everything is ok, check that
occasional reg, insurance and DL status...you are the one that writes
yourself the ticket with your mouth!, trust me on that one.

I had a gentleman from California ask me few years back " why the F*ck I
pulled him over for?" on the freeway since I was a "city cop!?" and he
only passed me going 85 in 55. Lets just say his BMW was towed...

Keep it safe, watch your rearview mirrors and definitely keep it under
88mph plzz!! Ha ha

Ski 4649